Our survey & design service helps turn your ideas into a design concept aiding you to further envisage your plans and support applications for consents. We also undertake report writing for river and lake restoration plans.
We are passionate about rivers, with a special interest in urban river restoration, and are committed to building quality into every aspect of our project work. In fulfilment of this commitment, we will always:
- Communicate fully and frankly with our clients, colleagues and customers in a co-operative spirit
- Call upon our past experiences to add value to our projects
- Be adaptable and innovative
- Conduct all operations in an effective and safe manner
- Engage with all parties, including members of the public, in an open, polite and informative manner
We have a reputation gained through the delivery of highly successful projects. Our aim is to continue this success into the future.
Aquascience Ltd has extensive knowledge and expertise in:
River Habitat and River Engineering
Lake and Pond Ecology
Our core team of specialists can provide a wide range of consultancy services including:
- Site appraisals
- Scoping reports
- Site surveys
- Feasibility studies
- Ecological surveys
- Protected species surveys
- Hydraulic modelling/flood assessment
We can also apply for all EA consents and planning permissions as required for your project.
Our designs use cross sectional and whole plan technical drawings based on detailed topographical surveys and flood modelling where required. All our designs are produced with consideration to:
- Hydraulic modelling
- Local habitat requirements
- Land drainage and flood risk
- Land usage and Access
- Protected Species
To see examples of our work Click the images below.